3 Week Yoga Beginners Course – October 2019
3 Week Beginners Yoga Course
Venue – The Space 2 Be Studio 1
On Monday 28th October 2019
with Paula limited to 12 people
Suffer from aches and pains?
Want to feel stronger and more flexible?
Want to relieve stress and feel more relaxed?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, register for our next beginners course!
This 3 week course is ideal for complete beginners, you attend 1 class a week for 3 weeks.
You will learn basic yoga postures, discover your unique anatomy through alignment, the power of breath work on the nervous system and how yoga can help your overall health and well being! The 3 weeks is a great introduction to yoga as it allows you the chance to digest the information after each class, you get the chance to ask questions and receive personal intuition before setting into a larger yoga group environment.
We have helped over 200 people discover the benefits of yoga by attending our courses as they are specifically designed for those who have never tried Yoga but have always wanted to!
Let 2019 be the year you discover why Yoga is becoming so popular and is recommended by health professionals to help improve flexibility, reduce stress and reduce aches and pains!
What to expect on the 3 week course:
- A chance to ask questions and receive personal intuition
- Learn basic yoga postures and breathing techniques, you will also be sent yoga videos to keep practising between sessions
- If you sign up to a membership after the course you won’t pay for a subscription until after 2 weeks and will receive extra classes!
- If you sign up to a class pass after the course you will get an extension on the pass and extra classes!
You can BOOK ONLINE HERE
Please register on our online booking system to book.
Prices and packages for the course.
- £45 gets you the 3 week course, spaces limited to 12 people
If cancelled within 2 weeks of start date 50% refund
If cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice no refund